PRN Registered Nurse
Full Job Description
Are you a Registered Nurse with the highest standards of excellence, seeking the opportunity to work for an employer that’s the leader in patient-focused, team-based hospice care and committed to creating a culture of excellence? Join the hospice that was first to provide exceptional, end of life care in our community. We are currently seeking a PRN, Registered Nurse .
This position supervises, coordinates, monitors, and follows plan of care for assigned patients. Provides nursing care, education and support to the patient/family and/or care givers. Promotes professional integrity. Participates in interdisciplinary team.
PRN, Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Communicates regularly with patients and their families about Plans of Care, symptom management and other treatment protocols.
- Monitor and adjust patient based on changing needs and condition.
- Answer residents’ questions about their care, treatment plans, illness progression and all other issues so they feel safe and secure in our care.
- Devise procedures and protocols for patient admission and filtration so that each resident receives consistent, attentive care through the duration of their stay with us.
- Coordinate referrals both to and from our facility.
- Address any patient concerns with appropriate in-house department.
PRN, Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Nursing Diploma, BSN preferred
- Current Professional Registered Nurse license by the Illinois Board of Nursing
- One year of Medical/Surgical, Oncology or Hospice Nursing experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CPR Certification required
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License, maintain current auto insurance coverage and have access to a reliable automobile.
We offer a competitive salary
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per week
- RN (Required)
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com