Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Full Time
- Rockford, IL
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with the highest standards of excellence, seeking the opportunity to work for an employer that’s the leader in patient-focused, team-based hospice care and committed to creating a culture of excellence? Join the hospice that was first to provide exceptional, end of life care in our community. We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Follows plan of care for assigned patients.
- Provides nursing care, education and support to the patient/family and/or care givers.
- Promotes professional integrity. Participates in interdisciplinary team.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Completion of a formal Practical Nurse Program.
- Current Practical Nurse Program (LPN) license issued by the Illinois Board of Nursing required.
- Ability to work independently, make accurate, and at times, quick judgements.
- Ability to respond appropriately to crisis in a community setting. Acceptance of and adaptability to different social, racial, cultural, and religious modes
- A minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience which includes basic nursing skills with the administration of medications. Critical care and home care experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location