How can you give?
Giving is an act of compassion, love, and care - and an expression of who you are and what’s important to you! Northern Illinois Hospice is honored to be on that list of what matters to you.
For more than 35 years, community support and donations have been at the heart of what we do, creating a positive impact on thousands of patients and families who have turned to Northern Illinois Hospice for care and support. Whether from individuals, charities, organizations, or businesses, every penny of every gift has made a difference.
There are many ways to give to Northern Illinois Hospice. We are always available to work with you or your tax and/or legal advisers to choose the type of gift that best meets your financial and philanthropic goals.
Ways to Support Northern Illinois Hospice
- Make a donation in person, by mail, by phone or securely online
- Designate in the obituary your loved one’s memorial donations to Northern Illinois Hospice
- Make a gift to remember a loved one who died or to honor a family member, friend, or Northern Illinois Hospice staff member or volunteer
- Volunteer some time with Northern Illinois Hospice
- Donate real estate or other property (e.g., cars, jewelry or stock)
- Become a Legacy Society member by including Northern Illinois Hospice in your estate plan
- List Northern Illinois Hospice as a beneficiary on your IRA or life insurance policy
- Share Northern Illinois Hospice’s Mission with others who may need our care
- Participate in your employer’s Matching Gift Program
- Sponsor or attend our annual charity golf event
- Automatically donate by shopping at Schnucks with a free eScrip Card and/or on Amazon’s new foundation website AmazonSmile.
Northern Illinois Hospice Foundation
The mission of the Northern Illinois Hospice Foundation is to assist in funding the operation, educational activities and services of Northern Illinois Hospice, working to ensure that quality hospice care options are available to all those in need in our community. See the Northern Illinois Hospice Foundation Board of Directors here. Please contact the Foundation at 815.398.0500 for additional information on fundraising activities or to make a donation.